Hi friends, and WELCOME TO MY FAVORITE BLOG POST OF THE YEAR! (I feel like I’ll be saying that A LOT these days as I start to roll out my 2019 recaps!)
Click the image below to grab your cards!
If you’ve spent any amount of time with me during the holidays, you may know that this time of year, I’m pretty much tuned into the Hallmark Channel all the time. I love the cheesy Christmas movies, the predictability of the happy endings, and the festive feel… I like to keep them on the background as I work or bake or prep for the holidays, almost like they’re a feel-good podcast where I’m always able to predict the endings!
Over the years, I’ve become a little too good at watching these movies… so good that I’m nearly guaranteed to point out repeating plotlines, can guess the secret Santa character from the get-go, and love seeing which starlet is featured during the commercial breaks! Last year, I finally put my knowledge to good use and created my first set of Hallmark BINGO cards to share with you!
I had so much fun playing with my family (and I know y’all did too!) that I decided to bring them back for 2019! You can bet that I had a full spreadsheet going with NEW plotlines, silly observances, and themes that are guaranteed to pop up while watching a movie, or two or three! So… as my holiday gift to you, I’m sending you three brand new Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie BINGO cards to help you relax and celebrate this holiday season! Grab a few friends… the more the merrier, print your cards & get to playing!
The official rules?
- Print your cards or download/screenshot a card to your phone!
- Gather your favorite group of Hallmark movie fans. Be sure to keep plenty of tasty snacks, sweet treats & your favorite drinks close on hand!
- Turn on your favorite movie (or two or three!!) and mark off spaces as they happen throughout the movie with your favorite festive pen or some fun holiday stickers! Bonus points for sharing your BINGO fun with me over on Instagram!
- The first person in your group that gets a 5 in a row BINGO wins bragging rights!
- Just a heads up: it may take a few movies for someone to get a BINGO— get comfy!
- Rinse and repeat to celebrate and relax throughout the holidays!
- PS If you are playing with a larger group or wanted a few extra cards to keep the festivities going this holiday season, click here to access last year’s BINGO cards!
Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season, friends! Thank you for your love and support this year!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: