Happy Friday, friends! Today is SUCH a good day for SO many reasons! Not only is it Friday, but by the time you read this, I’ll be HOME in Texas! It’s been a while since I was home, and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to spending some time with my parents and pups before my crazy busy season kicks off! It is also a really exciting day because I get to share something fun (and hopefully really helpful!!) with you!
I’m going to try my best to keep this intro short and sweet because today’s download is jam-packed full of content, and I want to make sure that you have the time to digest it all! But really… it was supposed to be about 5 pages long and ended up at 20! We’ll be diving into one of my absolute favorite topics of all time: personal marketing. More specifically, we’ll be chatting about how you can use personal marketing on social media within your business.
Maybe you use personal marketing already? Maybe you’re wondering what exactly I’m talking about? Wherever you stand, I want you to know that this guide is built to help those that are newer to personal marketing AND can also be of help for personal marketing pros that are interested in breathing some new life into their brand!
This guide is probably my favorite one so far! Though it is geared more towards wedding photographers, so much of the information can also apply to other industries too! In case you were wondering, we’ll be chatting all about:
- What personal marketing is and why it is so important
- Setting boundaries and why this is a must
- How I use personal marketing in my business & a few real-life examples
- Some of my favorite resources to create new content (Yes, I’m sharing the link to the self-portrait remote trigger that I can’t live without!)
- And so much more!
- Best of all, after learning lots of goodness, we’ll put it to the test! I walk you through 5 (!!!) different brainstorm activities to help you put personal marketing into practice in your business. I think this may be the part that I’m MOST excited about!
I can’t wait to watch you take on personal marketing, friend! Whether you’re a pro or brand new to the topic, I’m excited to dig deeper together!
Click here or on the image below to get your hands on this goodness!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: