Shot while second shooting for Luck & Love Photography
Happy Friday, friends! I’m gearing up for another busy weekend! Today’s post is short and sweet! I’m answering a question that I get asked so often, and for a good reason! What is included with your wedding package?
Before we get started, I just wanted to put a quick disclaimer here: the below items are included in my current packages for my new 2018 and 2019 couples. I truly believe that every wedding is unique, and because of that, deserves its own custom package and booking proposal. If you are interested in receiving a custom quote for your wedding day, send me a note!
Now down to business! What is included in my wedding packages?
- Pre wedding consultation & planning assistance
- Now y’all, I am no substitution to a wedding planner, but I am available for you during the planning process! I love working with you to draft your timeline and family formal photo lists. I love offering planning advice and logistical tips and tricks as you plan your big day! As far as photographers go, I’m pretty hands on! I love to know your details and love to offer advice if you are looking for it.
- Continuous coverage on your wedding day
- 8 hours? 10 hours? 12 hours? We’ll work together to find a coverage plan that will work well for you!
- Second shooter
- I believe that it is SO important to have two professional photographers present on your wedding day! Learn more about why here!
- Lightly retouched images
- I work hard to hand sort and retouch each image in your gallery! I can guarantee you that you will receive as many images as humanly possible, and because of that reason, I do not sell or release raw files.
- Online gallery delivered via email with access to download, share and print high resolution images
- Your wedding images will be uploaded and sent directly to your inbox! Here, you will be able to download your high resolution images, can share images on social media and can even order prints directly to your doorstep! Best yet? You can send the link to anyone that is interested in viewing your wedding photos and they can download them too!
- Print release for personal use
- While I do offer the option to order prints and products directly from your gallery, I respect that each client may want to order prints from a provider of their choosing. You will receive a print release via email, stating that you are more than welcome to order prints where ever you desire!
- Complementary engagement session
- I truly believe that an engagement session is the best way for us to build a strong relationship while getting to know each other before the craziness of your wedding day! Learn more about why I love to gift engagement sessions to my clients here.